The 12K combines first-class performance with incredible versatility to create a system that's easy to operate, yet feature-packed! Available in systems perfectly matched for airplanes, helis and gliders, the 12K is also compatible with multi-rotors, so pilots get the best of all worlds.
Equipped with the rock-solid Futaba S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols, the 12K is compatible with almost a dozen different Futaba receivers to suit modelers' needs. The 12K can transmit and receive telemetry data via the T-FHSS protocol. Simply install Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately) to monitor flight data, receive alerts while in flight and more. These sensors allow pilots to keep track of battery voltage, altitude, speed and other key flight functions.
In addition to telemetry, the 12K can be used with S.Bus2 gear to add multiple servos, gyros and more to set-ups with fewer cables. Pilots with non-telemetry set-ups can take advantage of the interference-free S-FHSS protocol. A large, backlit LCD screen, expandable 30-model memory, a 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery and charger are just a few more of the features the 12K has to offer.
The T12K includes the following components:
- T12K Transmitter
- R3008SB Receiver
- HT5F1800B NiMH battery & Charger
- 2-stick, 14-channel, T-FHSS Air-2.4G system
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz band
- RF power output: 100mW
- EIRP System: T-FHSS Air, S-FHSS, switchable
- Power supply: 6.0V HT5F1800B NiMH battery
- T-FHSS Air-2.4G system, dual antenna diversity, S.BUS system
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- RF power output: 25mW EIRP
- Power requirement: 4.8V~7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC, etc. (*1)
- Size: 24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 10.1 g
(*1) When using ESC's make sure that the regulated output capacity meets your usage application.
The 12K is a 2.4GHz T-FHSS Air system. The transmitter can also be switched to S-FHSS. (However, the telemetry system cannot be used with S-FHSS.) The usable receivers are shown below:
Compatible Receivers (As of November 2017):
- T-FHSS Air: R3006SB, R3008SB & R3001SB
- S-FHSS: R2001SB, R2008SB, R2006GS & R2106GF
- *The Futaba T-FHSS Air system cannot be used with Futaba S-FHSS/FASST/FASSTest systems. Use it with a T-FHSS Air system transmitter and receiver. The T12K is a T-FHSS Air system, but can also be used with an S-FHSS receiver by switching to S-FHSS. However, in this case the telemetry system cannot be used.
- *The T-FHSS Air system and T-FHSS surface system are different. The T12K cannot be used with the R304SB, R304SB-E or T-FHSS surface system receivers.