1/10 R/C Landfreeder Quadtrack (TT-02FT)
Kommer som byggsats, men med färdiglackerad karoos.
Here at Tamiya we are committed to offering fresh new twists on the fun world of R/C, and that’s exactly what is on offer with the Landfreeder Quadtrack, which uses a new variant of the TT-02 chassis with three-sided track units in place of the wheels: the result is awesome traction that can be used to take on rough terrain.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425, width: 247mm.
• The Landfreeder body comes molded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) with Smoke (PS-31) windows. Separate plated parts recreate grille cover, fog lamps and roll bar.
• The TT-02FT is a variant of the TT-02, with four tracks on its suspension.
• Each of the three-sided trackunis is 39.3mm in width and has a contact area of 60mm length. Tracks require assembly from links, and offer efficient traction.
• Two types of elastomer track link (standard and grouser) are included for setup options.
• Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers. The third roller is sprung to further enhance performance.
• Polycarbonate chassis cover and wheel well liners give protection from dust and dirt encountered off-road.
• TT-02 four-bevel differentials and identical suspension arms are used.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-04S and Tamiya CR-Tuned motor are included.