FTX OUTBACK MINI XP 1:18 EVO TEXAN TRAIL RTR MAROON RED
Experience the features normally associated with larger 1/10 scale crawlers with the latest, EVO spec 1/18th Outback XP from FTX. Small scale doesn’t mean less features and the EVO is no exception, boasting a servo operated 2-speed transmission for high and low speed crawling. A new final drive ratio provides the EVO with super slow crawling performance coupled with a new 130 size 100T motor for maximum torque. Switch to second gear for more straight-line speed when on flat ground. Full internal metal gears mean you can consider a future larger motor size upgrade, such as 180, 240 or 270 without losing sleep. The transmissions reverse rotation of the rear driveshaft also helps to minimise chassis torque twist.
Weight bias is redesigned to increase crawling performance with weight further forward and lower. Of course, front and rear portal axles provide super clearance over obstacles.
Choose from three super detailed 1.2mm thick painted lexan bodies; Rock Van, Texan pick up or Unitrak utility vehicle, all featuring moulded scale accessories and LED lights.
When it comes to small scale crawling, it doesn’t get much better than an FTX Outback Mini XP EVO!
- Front and Rear High Clearance Portal Axles
- Heavy duty metal gears in front and rear axles
- 2-Speed Transmission Gearbox w/Metal Gears
- Clipless body mounting on Van and Unitrack
- New 4 channel ESC/RX with super smooth low speed throttle response
- Full function light system controlled by TX (body types may differ)
- Oversize internal bead lock wheel (1.2”)
- Oversize All Terrain tyre (1.2”)
- Oversize 130 Brushed Motor
- Chassis mounted servo with panhard bar
- LCG Weight Bias with Front Mounted Motor
- High torque transmission (FDR: 1st Gear 98:1, 2nd Gear 24.5:1)
- PPX 4 standard water-resistant electronics
- Aluminum rail chassis
- 1.2mm thick painted lexan body w/clear windows
- Tight turning radius of 80cm
- Large steering angle up to 45 degrees
- Extended run times of up to 45 minutes
- 7.4V 2S 600 mAh Li-Po battery & USB Charger