The Monster Truck, otherwise referred to as the ‘Basher’ category, has grown in popularity over many generations. With a pickup truck body mounted on a tough chassis and large diameter tires, monster trucks including R/C model versions, are built to go anywhere from the badlands to stadium courses. Now the Mad Wagon VE puts a unique style on a brute R/C machine! The completely new KB10 4WD chassis design is compatible with 3S (11.1V) high-power lithium polymer (LiPo) batteries and features a newly developed brushless motor and speed controller as standard. Delivering an optimal balance of high-speed and power, the aluminum main chassis of the KB10 combines front/rear blocks incorporating a split frame and double wishbone suspension to drive the all-terrain 2.8” wheels and tires. As the tire size is compatible with standard wheels, you can vary specifications to suit the type of road surface and conditions. In addition, drivetrain parts are shared with the 1/8 scale Inferno NEO ST 3.0, providing more than enough capacity for a 1/10 scale machine. The original 1980’s style van body design is produced in ‘Ultra Scale’ realism. While the body included in the kit is pre-painted, you could create your own custom body coloring design with a clear body as well as elevating the realism with the optional LED light unit (No.97054-4B). The Mad Wagon VE is packaged as a pre-assembled Readyset and requires only batteries for the chassis and charger to get up and running. A wide range of optional parts are available to expand and extend your enjoyment of the R/C car hobby.
● Readyset includes pre-assembled chassis, painted body, and RC system with pistol grip Syncro KT-231P + transmitter
●Features powerful brushless motor unit that reaches a maximum speed of 75km/h. RC system is also pre-installed
●Includes original design wagon-type body. There are two color variations, and a clear body is also available as an option.
● Newly designed chassis incorporates a shaft-type 4WD with a proven double wishbone suspension to deliver exceptional driving performance.
●Fully equipped with (22) ball bearings as standard specification for superior drive efficiency.
● Equipped with lightweight resin telescopic universal shafts on all four wheels to reduce drive loss and prevent drive shaft drop outs in contact.
●Kit includes newly designed 2.8 inch tires and wheels. Standard specification 1/10 scale 2.8 inch tires and wheels can also be installed
● A wide range of gear ratios can be selected by changing the standard gears included in the kit. This also supports on-road driving
●Rear of the machine is fitted with wheelie bar that prevents the truck from flipping from sudden acceleration
● Motor battery, charger, and 4 x AA batteries for transmitter are sold separately.