MAMBA X ESC WITH 1512-1800KV SENSORED 1/8 E-BUGGY EDITION
|kV-värde:||1800 kV |
|Motor diameter:||40 mm |
|Motor längd:||75,4 mm |
|Vikt:||429 gram |
|Max varvtal:||60000 rpm |
|Kontakt:||4mm Bullet |
|Special:||Komplett motorsystem , Sensorbaserad|
The Mamba X represents the latest and greatest in Castle Creations Inc. ESC technology. Originally designed to overpower 1/10th scale buggies and trucks, the ROAR APPROVED Mamba X also delivers amazing race capabilities for 1/8th scale eBuggy. After being extensively race-tested by Castle Creations' Lead Mechanical Engineer and Team Driver, Taylor James - the Mamba X has been approved for eBuggy racing with two of our most popular 15 Series Motors.
This combo is a Mamba X ESC and 1512-1.5Y 1800kv motor for lighter 1/8th scale applications. Normally this motor is paired with our 1/8th scale Mamba Monster X ESC; but if you need to save some weight or need a smaller footprint, the Mamba X is more than capable of running this motor. This setup is recommended for 3s or 4s use in a vehicle weighing less than 4 kg and geared for no more than ~72 KPH. If you have a heavier vehicle, looking for more speed or just want to beat the ever loving snot out of your vehicle we would recommend picking up the Mamba Monster X combo (CC010-0145-05).
- Waterproof : Yes
- Telemetry Capable : Yes
- Data Logging : Yes
- Auxiliary Wire : Yes
- Minimum Input Voltage : 3S
- Maximum Input Voltage : 4S
- Sensored Capable : Yes
Coming in at just 101 grams the ROAR APPROVED Mamba X ESC packs features that will advance your game as a beginner or an expert on the track. You will POWER THROUGH extreme jumps and accidental collisions as the ESC is housed in a RUGGED CNC-MACHINED ALUMINUM CASE and then potted in waterproof epoxy. This not only protects the electronics but ensures any heat generated in the controller can easily be dissipated through the case. Combined with the IMPROVED 4-POLE 12-SLOT design of the sensored 1512 1.5Y 1800Kv (Awaiting ROAR approval) motor, you will experience PRECISE THROTTLE CONTROL and BUTTERY SMOOTH starts, plus the RAW POWER and LONGER RUN TIMES that these highly efficient motors produce.
CASTLE’S INDUSTRY LEADING SOFTWARE is the ticket to creating a perfect setup, even before you hit the track. Our latest firmware versions were developed with the top-level racer in mind. They offer unparalleled performance and drivability that will leave the competition in the dust. They also offer useful features to assist in getting the most out of your setup. The Mamba X captures and RECORDS PERFORMANCE DATA via the DATA LOGGING function and allows users to view a detailed record of what the ESC actually experienced during a run. Gearing your 1:8th E-Buggy will be a breeze as the data logging will measure and record the internal temperature of both the ESC circuit board and the motor to give you the most accurate analysis of gearing changes, allowing maximum optimization of both performance and battery life. There is no need to carry a temp gun around anymore.
Dialing in to the track has never been so simple with the “ON-THE-FLY ADJUSTMENTS” to be made through the AUXILIARY WIRE on the Mamba X ESC. Once enabled in Castle Link, you can fine-tune your car speed to the track you’re on using the MAX POWER AUXILIARY WIRE MODE. This setting, and several more, are easily accessed right from your transmitter in REAL TIME, WHILE DRIVING! The advantages of being able to adjust your car speed while on the track, without having to physically change gearing, will result in more confidence on the track, despite its condition.
The CASTLE sensored motors will catapult your competitive advantage with the use of SMARTSENSE™ and QUIETSENSE™ TECHNOLOGY. SMARTSENSE™ is enabled by default in the Castle programming suite, and will use the motor’s sensors to provide smooth starts, excellent torque, and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, it seamlessly transitions to Castle’s ULTRA-EFFICIENT sensorless mode with ELECTRONIC TIMING. When running, a motor must transition between different load points and a different timing advance is required for optimal efficiency at each. Electronic timing in SMARTSENSE™ will advance timing automatically for peak performance during all driving conditions. This combines the best of both worlds in an unrivaled HYBRID between smooth sensored startups and high-efficiency sensorless running. This makes the Mamba X system produce more power and less heat, which are two ingredients every racer knows to be beneficial.
QUIETSENSE™ describes an innovative advancement in the design of sensored motors. It shields the sensors from magnetic field noise through the use of a FLUX SHIELD™ in conjunction with secondary Sense Magnets delivering even HIGHER PRECISION and MORE EFFICIENT startups. In the end this remarkably robust design, combined with the indisputable leading software functionality that Castle engineers are known for, makes for the ultimate powerhouse for your 1/8th scale E-Buggy.
- Wide 2S to 6S input voltage range (3-4S LiPo MAX w/1512-1800KV MOTOR)
- Sensored Motor Support (Castle X-Series Sensor Harness Included)
- 8A Adjustable BEC (5.25V-8.0V)
- Rugged CNC Aluminum Case
- Castle Link Programming Support
- Integrated Capacitors
- Removable 30 mm Cooling Fan
- Integrated 4 mm Bullet Connectors
- 12 AWG Power Wires
- Waterproof Switch
- Audible Alerts
- 4-POLE 12-SLOT Rebuildable Design
- QUIETSENSE™ Technology
- ROAR Standard Sensor Port and Labeled Connections
- High-Performance 0.2 mm Steel Lamination Stacked Stator
- High-Strength Kevlar Wrap
- High-Strength, 180° C Grade, Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Oversized, Low-Resistance, Gold-Plated Solder Tabs
- Oversized NMB Bearings
- M3 and M4 @ 25mm Mounting Hole
- 4 mm male Castle Bullet Connectors
- 210 mm length Sensor Wire
- Optional cooling fan coming soon
- Silicone coated sensor board
Technical Controller Specs:
- Input Voltage Range: MIN: 2S LiPo / MAX: 6S LiPo (25.2V) (Max 4s with included motor)
- BEC Specifications: Adjustable: 5.5V, 6.0V, 7.5V. or 8.0V (8A Peak), default 5.5V
- Operating Environment: Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment.
- Brake: Proportional
- Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes, factory equipped (30 mm), fully removable** (see Product Use Statements below)
- Size: L54.4 x W35.2 x H30 mm
- Weight (with wires): 101 g
- Connectors: 4.0 mm female bullets for motor connection.
- Items Needed for Operation: Battery Connector required; Castle 6.5 mm Polarized Connectors, Castle 4.0 mm Polarized Connectors, Traxxas® Power Connectors, or Deans® Ultra Plugs are recommended.
Product Use Statements:
- *Although Mamba X is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. Always rinse the ESC and motor with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, we suggest users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
- **The cooling fan must be removed prior to driving in wet conditions. It is not waterproof.
- Application Guidelines: Intended for up to 4s (25.2 Volt) operation in vehicles weighing less than 9bs/4kg with 1515 - 2200kv motor.
- Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: Less than 4kg, with batteries, ready-to-run.
- Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
- Telemetry Link Capable: Yes
- Mamba X setups frequently hit 100+ amps in peaks and not all LiPos are created equal. Surge ratings should never be used to determine a pack's suitability for a brushless application. Recommended battery capacity for 1:10th and 1:8th scale vehicles is 5000mAh. We recommend using 30C continuous discharge or higher LiPo batteries (or high quality 25C batteries such as Traxxas® Power Cell).
- Our experience suggests using only mild gear ratios with NiMH cells. Do not attempt to use NiMH cells in extreme setups.
- Applying voltages higher than 25.2V will cause irreparable damage to ESC.
- We recommend a high-current connector designed for high-powered electric systems, rated for 70+ amps. Invest in connector sets made for high-powered electric systems such as our Castle 6.5 mm Polarized Connectors, Castle 4.0 mm Polarized Connectors, Traxxas® Power Connectors or T-Plugs