THE NEW VORZA LINE-UP IS ON THE LAUNCHPAD!!
TAKING ITS PERFORMANCE HERITAGE SERIOUSLY
Buggies and truggies have been a major part of the HPI off-road range for many years, so when the time came to update this range of epically awesome off-road monsters, the choice to keep things true to the Vorza roots was easy!
The Vorza started life as a competition vehicle designed to be approachable, tunable and most of all FUN!! And that’s where we’ve taken Vorza for 2022. Fully tunable, highly capable and HPI TOUGH!
Under the body, each new Vorza truggy has a ton of great durability and tuning features that make each one a joy to drive with a clear upgrade path to the ”S” spec and beyond! The Vorza takes the race-winning design and mixes it up with HPI FLUX tech to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) truggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends!
The RTR Vorza S FLUX chassis features a wide range of excellent features, esteemed performance heritage, amazingly powerful motor and speed controller combination, complete adjustability in the suspension and a tunable drivetrain, if you want to experiment to tune your Vorza S FLUX to your liking.
The S Spec adds 7075 aluminum chassis plate, 7075 front and rear shock towers, 7075 front and rear suspension hangers at both ends and 16mm big bore shocks with threaded body, top cap, lower seal cap and spring adjuster all in high quality aluminum! They also include a HD version of the 4mm shock shaft!
For 2022, each Vorza Truggy has a completely brand new look as well, with totally new bodies in Matt and Gloss effect and wild new custom painted colors! Even the wheels and tires are all-new designs for a true "Stop at Nothing" attitude!!
PROVEN CHASSIS DESIGN & LAYOUT
The wide truggy chassis allows all the components of the Vorza drivetrain and electronics to sit flat on the chassis, giving the truggy a very low profile and super low center of gravity for fantastic handling through turns and corners. The extra-thick 7075 aluminum chassis on the Vorza S features side dirt guards to keep rocks and debris away from the gears and driveshafts, and the front kick-up provides improved handling and steering over rough terrain and tracks. The Vorza Truggy is a dream to work on with everything easily accessible.
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale Car
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Pre-mounted all-terrain tires
- High torque IP67 rated waterproof servo
- 6S LiPo Capable
- MLH-2200 2200KV brushless motor with 5mm shaft
- Waterproof 150A ELH-6S speed controller
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool with optional fan mounting points
- Full-time 4WD for excellent control
- Efficient and tough shaft drivetrain with front universals
- Aluminum 16mm Big Bore oil-filled shocks for confident control
- 7075 Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- 7075 suspension blocks front and rear
- Thick steel turnbuckles
- Front and rear sway bars for excellent handling
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Spiral-cut bevel gears for the best balance of strength and efficiency
- Tough oil-filled 4-gear differentials
- Suspension based on World Championship pedigree
- Super low CoG for superior handling
- Total adjustability: roll centre, wheelbase, camber, sway bar and more
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Dual bellcrank steering
- Cam type servo saver
- All hex head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 2.4GHz Radio Set with waterproof receiver
- Enclosed receiver box