Easier than ever.
With the latest multi-connect technology, FMS has streamlined the wiring system, making it easier to install and eliminating wiring problems. Easier plane transport is facilitated by the new connectors that allow pilots to remove and replace wings with just one step. All channels on each wing are brought together in one port. The customers can install the main wing set simply by inserting the port and then securing with four screws.
To make flying the Beaver more fun at night, there are 5 LED lights. Light up the night with LEDs located in front of the main wing set and at the rear of the fuselage.
The aileron and flap are to scale. The latest EPO52 foam material as well as the hollow main wing greatly alleviates the airplane weight.
Electric retracts and floats are available to add to the package. These retracts will make your model ready to tow banners and gliders. With optional floats, the Beaver’s high-powered motor is ready to be put to the test of a water take off.
- Multi-connector for easy assembly
- Lighter EPO 52 foam
- Metal landing gear designed for hard landings
- Scaled LED night lights
- Large tires for any surface
- Servo box design for easy assembly & disassembly
- Scaled flaps
- Newly developed lightweight hollow main wing
- Oversized battery hatch for 6s battery and 15 minutes of flying time
- Optional upgrades
The DHC-2 Beaver is a general purpose bush plane developed by de Havilland Canada. Though originally used for cargo/passenger hauling and crop dusting, it was also adopted by the United States Armed Forces as a utility aircraft and search and rescue unit. The single-engine, high-wing, propeller-driven STOL aircraft appeared in both the Korean and Vietnam Wars and was popular among front line men. When production finally ceased in 1967, only 1,657 DHC-2 Beavers had been built.
- Wingspan: 2000 mm
- Overall Length: 1304 mm
- Flying Weight: around 3800 g
- Motor: Brushless 4258-KV550
- ESC: 70A
- Servos: 6x 7g Metal Digital
- Rec Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 70-75 mm (from leading edge)
- Prop: 2-blade 15x9
- Recommended Battery: LiPo 22.2V 4000mah
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration:
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level:
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time:
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery, Charger & Optional Floats