Hit the rough stuff in style with the Mauler from FTX. This frame chassis rock crawler is the ideal choice for tackling rocky, harsh off-road terrain. Based on a full-size frame buggy, the Mauler features a moulded nylon roll cage with body panels and a two-seat interior just like the real thing. Access is simple to chassis internals via the front-hinged mount.
Updated now with the Etronix 4ch radio and System 3 waterproof ESC/ RX/LED intelligent light smart controller providing a wide array of different lighting options, along with plug-in bumper lights there is plenty of options for additional lights. Combined with the 4wd locked transmission and high torque gearing the combination provides super slow control when climbing or descending steep inclines.
Tall 2.2”, high profile, super-size, and super-soft all terrain block tyres with memory foam provide fantastic traction and drive on the most testing of rocky surfaces. Now updated to an Etronix 15kg waterproof metal geared servo, the Mauler can navigate the harshest of terrain. The heavy-duty steel multi-link suspension provides exceptional articulation, which can be finely tuned via a series of mounting positions for the shock absorbers, links and chassis plates providing a multitude of angles and different wheelbases. Even battery and speed control can be relocated front or rear for custom tuning.
Hit the trails, climb the rocks and go exploring!
- Etronix 4-Channel 2.4ghz Radio System
- Etronix System3 Waterproof ESC/RX/LED Smart Controller
- Etronix 15kg Metal Geared Waterproof Axle Mounted Steering Servo
- Brushed RC540 Motor
- 7.2v 2000mAH NiMh Battery & USB Charger
- Ball Bearings
- Multi-Link Suspension
- Rigid Multi-Adjustable Frame Chassis
- Low CG Centre 3-Gear High Torque Gearbox
- Front And Rear Locked Axles
- Telescopic Sliding Universal Driveshafts
- Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
- Super-Soft 2.2” High Profile All Terrain Tyres with Memory Foam
- Scale Finished Wheels
- Scale Moulded Roll Cage & Body Panels
- Front Bumper Mounted LED Lights
- Length: 480mm
- Width: 280mm
- Height: 210mm
- Weight: 2800g
- Wheelbase: 350mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:48
- Tire Diameter: 140mm
- Wheel Diameter: 54mm (2.2”)