Tamiya welcomes the re-issue of the Subaru Impreza Mexico 2004 (TT-01 Type-E)
A Classic Returns!
Subaru were once again a force to be reckoned with on the 2004 rally circuit, their Impreza taking 5 wins in the capable hands of Petter Solberg.
This assembly kit creates an R/C model of the Impreza which took part in the third race, in Mexico. A durable polycarbonate body recreates the distinctive form of the car, with separate molded parts for the side mirrors and rear wing. Stickers are included in the kit to depict the numerous markings on the car.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action.
The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4 wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce an excellent drive. Gold color dish wheels are paired with treaded tires for the finishing touch, while a host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to soup up the TT-01 Type-E!
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 441mm, width: 185mm, height: 137mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The Impreza from the 2004 Rally Mexico is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror and wing parts.
• Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
• Dish wheels are molded in gold, and paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
This version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.